Dealing with dry, flaky skin? Tired of dull, pale appearance? Then, Tony Moly Aquaporin Moisture Cream is definitely worth a try.
Specifically designed and recommended for people with dry skin, it contains ingredients that not only moisturize your skin but also revitalizes your skin naturally.
Let’s start with Glycolic acid that is an excellent exfoliating ingredient. It removes dead skin cells, fights signs of aging and reveals a bright, fresh looking skin. Next comes Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid that is an amazing anti-inflammatory agent that heals your skin from acne, rosacea or any other inflammation. Salix Alba (Willow) bark water is also a key ingredient of this moisturizing cream that fights acne and is an excellent exfoliating agent in nature.
Other key ingredients include Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Orange Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil and much more that are excellent humectants and skin conditioners. Together, they lock in the moisture so that your skin feels soft and fresh for a long time.
The texture of this Moisture cream is liquid creamy and does not stick to the skin. It absorbs easily and gives off a light lemon fragrance.
A great relief for people with dry skin types, try this product today!!!
How to use this Aquaporin moisture cream?
You only need a small amount to moisturize your face. Take a pea-size amount and apply to your face. Massage gently for absorption.
1. Stop using the product if you have the following symptoms:
- Red blotch
- Skin irritation
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
2. Avoid using on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
3. Instructions for storage and handling:
- Always close the cap properly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a place with high and low temperature.
- No direct sunlight to the products
- If product contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately